Monday, August 13, 2007

New Layout!

Yay! I finally got a new layout. It took me a few minutes to finally figure out how i want to make it look like. Then I ended up with this. Nice eh? Well, kinda. lol. I wanted to use maps but it was too confusing so i just resulted to this. :) I like it.

Edit: Erghh. I just wanted to elaborate from what i said yesterday. I was sleepy by the time i decided to make a post on it so i really just said whatever. Anyways. The new layout is featuring my character on GaiaOnline. Her name is e0ki so if you'd like to go chatter with me you can find me on there. haha. I have no idea where i got the idea of making the layout like that. It just kinda popped into my head cause I wanted to put my about me and etc somewhere and I didnt know where because the box was small so i was like "why not to the side". haha. And yea, it all worked out good. :) So everything is okie! ^^ And there is my layout. Hope you like it. Comments on it are welcome. <3


amy.

No comments: