Thursday, August 2, 2007

What a week..

So the past few days have been good. I've been playing Gaia Online since I want to make my avatar. I finished Sound of Waves yesterday. Woot! I'm finished with summer reading! :) Yaay..for me. lol. The only thing wrong is that I don't feel this big weight lifted off my shoulder after finished the book. :( Sucks huh? Welps, lesse, what else to say..welps, nothing really. School is starting in a week and the only part i'm not prepared for is getting my things together. :) Finished with the reading! Yaay! lol. Welps, that's it for now. Bye.


amy.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hi Amy, my friend looked at your layout and decided to use it and I helped fix it up for her (she's not very technically savvy). I just wanted to say I'm impressed at it, it's quite nice. And you seem like a very nice gal yourself. :)

If you feel like popping me a comment yourself you can find me here.

Take care of yourself!

-Nathan