Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th Of July!!

So this morning I woke up pretty early, and my body was like..seriously not awake. So I laid in bed till like, 11AM. And I got up to brush my teeth and eat. The whole noon I watched TV/got on the computer. Played a couple of games, downloaded Monster & Me. Some people on mmorpg website said it was good, so I downloaded it (they let me use BT!! ). And then I found this website called Gigaget which was supposedly a program to make your downloads go faster, I tried downloading those one hour games and Gigaget didn't seem to work. o.O Weird..anyways. I found out the website that I can download the game Perfect World from. The file is like, 2.2 GB. Crazy. >.> I haven't downloaded it yet but I hella wanna play it. It looks really cool. ^^ I started playing Puzzle Pirates which is a pretty interesting game. I want to know where I can end up at. After all of that my mommy came home and I ate dinner and later we went to watch fireworks at Cal Expo. It was pretty. Some people were shooting off illegal fireworks at the parking lot we were at. Sounds really ickky when they shoot it off. When we were leaving, omfg, hella traffic. Good thing my mom parked to the side and we got out and walked around and watched this couple fire off firecrackers in the parking lot. Like, an hour later, the car we were behind wasn't even out of the parking lot yet, and we saw people going out the other end of the lot so we decided to go that way. Then we dropped off my auntie and uncle at their house and stayed over for a bit and then came home. Welps, I'm going to try out Monster & Me, I finished installing it.

Edit: So I tried out Monster & Me, it was so gay. I forgot my password to it. And I was like "gahh", so I tried to do the forgot password thing but they wouldn't freakin email me my password. So I did the whole security question. And ohmyfriggingawd, I use Mozilla Firefox, and they friggin saved my security question answers. So whoever uses my computer would see it but that's it. Gahh, so useless! But I finally got on and I haven't made a character yet, I shall do it..later today. It's 1:57AM now. lol.


amy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you guys never light your own fireworks?