Sunday, July 8, 2007

What an interesting day..

I didn't do much all day really. I watched Ice Age 2, I'm taking advantage of our like, what? 2 free months of HBO while I can. Then my mommy took us to this house that was up for auction. The inside was okay for like, a family of 4, parents and 2 kids, but not for my family I don't believe. It was nice except there was hella little holes in the walls. We decided not to bother auctioning because the starting bid was too much. So after that we went to Target and then back home. I downloaded Trickster again, I haven't played yet. Then we went to drive my sister home and hung out at her apartment for a bit. After that we went home and then went to my cuzzies house and stayed for a bit. Then we came home and I finally got to chatter with Kelly for more than 30 mins, lol.


amy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I remember Ice Age 2. Love the what's-his-face with the walnut, the cutest thing ever. And ew, I miss HBO. We no only have Max. :( But I suppose that's better than nothing eh? Haha.

TARGET is heart. Not only can you get MS cards there, but they also stock nice cheap clothes. ;P

Trickster? Once you play it, tell me if it's a good game or not. ;o

Anonymous said...

O.o mmm i see that KELLY is underlined ;)