Saturday, July 7, 2007

Nothing really interesting today..

I got out of bed at like, 12pm today. lol. Laid in bed till noon. Fun huh? I got up, ate lunch, (no breakfast ) watched the last half of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie. Then my parents, my sisters and I went to go look at houses, the model houses we were about to look at looked like there was no garage and a very small front and back yard. Some houses did not have a garage and the yards were very small. So that pretty much sucked so we didn't bother to look. Then we went to Fry's and looked around there. I found out that me Creative Zen V Plus is now $100. I hate it when prices drop when items get old. Then we came back home, laid around, went to go eat dinner with the whole family at 7. It was alright, after that we came home. I started putting in smilies in all of my posts. Like them? haha. I do. :P


amy.

No comments: