Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Blog.

So I know I've made a few blogs, but I think I'm going to keep this. Hopefully, I think I said that before but didn't keep to what I said. lol >.>

Edit: So I was on the XML layout thing, and I didn't know it was different from regular HTML layouts. So I tried using layouts from Createblog onto this but it didn't work. I was like "omg. " And they stated some things that I needed to change so I changed it yet it still wont work. I thought it was the people who made the layout so I thought "Wtf, these people are supposed to make layouts that work!!" Later on I watched this video on someone putting an image in their header, that's when I realized that I was on the XML layout and I needed to switch to the classic CSS one. Gahh, so confusing. So I switched back and made this layout. I was thinking of making my banner a picture I found on Google of wall graffiti but I really liked this flower. Now I feel like my layout is kind of tacky, what do you think? Maybe I should change the background colors..

amy.

No comments: