Thursday, July 26, 2007

Long time no write..

Wow, I haven't written here in awhile. Hmm, not much as happened. I've been laying around at home reading most of the day. I finally just finished reading Kaffir Boy. It was...long, and sad. lol. I started playing AnimaRO. I'm soo confused on what to do, lol. I'm just walking around killing stuff. I think I'll get used to it. Also need to make new friends on there too. Just because a game isn't fun without any friends to play it with. But when i walk around, there aren't many people active. It's weird. Anyways...I think i'm going to go play it now. So i'll write in this later. Cya. :)


amy.

2 comments:

PerplxinTexan♥ said...

I adore your layout , it's off centered but none-the less I like that you blog and support the content keep it up :)

Anonymous said...

It agree, very good information