Tuesday, July 3, 2007

So the day before 4th of July...

My parents had a like, early 4th of July party I guess you can call it. It was okay. My cousins came over and I kinda just stayed in my room all day. xD I edited this thing more and I went on maple to just...hang out I guess. I started training at the Camp 1 and chatting, and then my friend Maggie asked me to go Ludibrium PQ with her, so I went on my character that would PQ with her. We didn't get in. I may go on later to try into parties, going at night is more successful then during the day. lol. So I went, and we were waiting in this one channel, then like, the stage before they finish someone summons a friggin Balrog. And I was like "whoaa" so stupid me went down to look at it. lol. And I died. And I took some screen shots of it too. And then after that I got tired of PQing so I went back on my main character and trained. It got boring, talked to the guild a bit. After all of that I decided to just go outside and hang out with people out there. But then, by then dinner came. So I ate and watched TV the whole night. They left after all of the eating and I came back here, joined a new guild on MapleStory, and then I chatted, took a shower and here I am. Well in the picture I'm AM333 with the blue outfit and black hat.


amy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balrogs are fun :)