Friday, July 6, 2007

So in the past two days..

I didn't do much. Yesterday I sat around, played Monster&Me all day. It was fun. Most people probably wont like it, it's a very repetitive game. I made two characters, I can't play the other one cause it's just too boring doing everything over again. So I just keep on playing the one I started out with. I made the other character because I like the outfit, in the game, in the game and in the pictures they showed at first were very different. So I played that all day and pretty much sat around the whole day, lol. How fun huh?

Today was...not so good, heh. This morning some stuff happened I don't want to talk about but it got solved in the end. Hopefully forever... And then my sisters and I went shopping. Went shopping for 5 hours and took 1 hour to get pizza. Omg, there was this pervert staring at me and my sisters when we were waiting for the pizza to be ready. Yuckk. So we were pretty much out the whole day, better than staying in this hot weather at home. Tonight the weather is very windy. It's nice. I have the window wide open.


amy.

No comments: